CHURCH OF LIVING GRACE OF NEW JERSEY
630 West Mount Pleasant Avenue (at Gibbs College)
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973) 369-1449, Fax (973)369-1448, E-mail: email@example.com
POSITION: English /Youth Pastor
CHURCH BACKGROUND: a new non-denominational Chinese Christian church, planted in September 2001 with Sunday attendance of 350 adults, youth, and children. The church is growing steadily with two congregations: Chinese and English.
SALARY: Negotiable based on experience.
* Develop and implement a Christ-centered, comprehensive program that will develop our English adults, college students and youth through worship, Christian education, fellowship, Christian service, outreach and discipleship.
* Nurture and strengthen existing coworkers; recruit and develop additional coworkers for the ministry.
* Support the overall development and direction of the Church.
* Calling to serve in a cross-cultural church.
* Bachelor degree from an accredited Bible college, Master degree from an accredited seminary preferred.
* Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability of serving in cross-cultural environment is preferred.
* Possessing musical skills is a plus.
* Having bi-cultural experience is helpful. No Chinese language required.
Ken Fung, Chairman of Pastoral Search Committee
(973) 971-0838 (home), (973) 216-1887 (cell); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Cuong (Calvin) Tran, Senior Pastor.
(973) 369-1449 (office), (201) 602-2188 (cell); e-mail: email@example.com